Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am Excited......

I got the internship for Edith Bowen Lab School on Utah State University Campus!  I am so excited! I want to start off by saying how grateful I am that I have been given this wonderful opportunity in my life. It truly is a blessing in my life.

I had the opportunity to apply for this internship a few weeks ago.  At first I thought to myself, I am not going to apply.  Then I talked to one of my teachers and prayed about it.  My thought was if I'm supposed to get it I will, if not it will be just fine.  I was interviewed a few weeks ago and it was more like speed dating a lot of teachers.  Then the waiting game begin.  I was trying not to get my hopes up because I knew there were few early childhood (kindergarten through third grade) spots and I had to have kindergarten for student teaching.  Well today I found out I have the internship,  and I'am supper EXCITED!!!!   Getting the internship means my student teaching will be in Logan and I don't have to worry about apply for it and what county my student teaching will be in.

So if you want to find me the next two semesters I will probably be here!



No comments:

Post a Comment